Re: Suddenly all tables were gone

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Suddenly all tables were gone
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 01/03/2014 01:18 PM, Moshe Jacobson wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 3:59 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com
> <mailto:pierce@hogranch.com>> wrote:
>
>     it was working AFTER the 9.1->9.3 upgrade ?
>

> I think it was for some amount of time, since I used pg_dump to dump the
> contents, and pg_restore to restore those contents into another database
> in the same cluster.
> I was using the database to test some things, and I seem to recall that
> it was working fine.

I know the database is gone now, still for the record it would be nice
to know what the sequence of events where. You mentioned pg_dump and
upgrade from 9.1 -> 9.3.

So what was done and in what order?

Also what database where you trying to connect to, the one in 9.1 or 9.3?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com