Re: window function induces full table scan

От Thomas Mayer
Тема Re: window function induces full table scan
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Am 03.01.2014 19:04, schrieb Tom Lane:

> I think you need to read the code around subquery_is_pushdown_safe and
> qual_is_pushdown_safe some more.
>
>             regards, tom lane
> .

In general, I'd need to go throught the pg source code which will take
some time. For instance, I wanted to see which are the requirements for
a patch to be accepted.

Currently, I can't provide you with a patch anyways (lack of time and
knowledge). However, I can possibly give it a try in a few weeks.

If someone is working on that in the meantime, please let me know.