Re: Release Notes?

От dmp
Тема Re: Release Notes?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thomas Kellerer wrote:
> Matt Hughes wrote on 02.01.2014 23:50:
>> I can't seem to find any release notes for this project. I'd like to
>> upgrade from 9.0 to the latest 9.3.1100, but would like to view the
>> changes between those two versions. I've seen previous talk on the
>> mailing list where someone said they posted the changes, but that URL
>> doesn't work anymore.
>>

> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/changelog.html

The reference for changelog for Version 9.3-1100 (2013-10-31) does
not appear to be accurate. It has changes dated to 2011.

The best way to find the changes at this time is to use that log
or gitk, with the knowledge of the release dates. One can also use
git-log, but if the Releases are not marked in Git then it because
a little more than non-trivial.

danap.