Re: PoC: Partial sort

От Andreas Karlsson
Тема Re: PoC: Partial sort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/28/2013 04:51 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> I've compiled it with clang. Yeah, there was mixed declarations. I've
> rechecked it with gcc, now it gives no warnings. I didn't try it with
> visual studio, but I hope it will be OK.

I looked at this version of the patch and noticed a possibility for
improvement. You could decrement the bound for the tuplesort after every
completed sort. Otherwise the optimizations for small limits wont apply
to partial sort.

--
Andreas Karlsson

Сообщение: Re: proposal: persistent plpgsql plugin info - field plugin_info for plpgsql_function structure
Сообщение: Re: proposal: persistent plpgsql plugin info - field plugin_info for plpgsql_function structure