Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages

От Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Тема Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 12/22/2013 02:23 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> In fact, we should probably list that there regardless - so people know
> which versions are actually supported by that repository. Should we
> perhaps even specifically list which versions of each distro?

I think this is the main point here: from our perspective we know that
OL = RHEL. But one cannot assume that customers know this as well.

For any given customer looking for packages for "his" operating system,
she/he is probably looking first for packages for "Oracle Linux", and
then asking: why is my "Linux" not supported?

--             Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages