Re: pg_upgrade & tablespaces

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: pg_upgrade & tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/20/2013 4:14 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Personally I would say at this point the relationships between
> versions are so confused it would seem best to start from scratch.

the 80 tablespaces aren't helping this one bit.

I am really curious what lead to creating that many tablespaces? reminds
me of 1990s Oracle databases where disks were small and you used lots of
them, and spread your tables and indexes across many different
drives/mirrors because the raid at the time had performance bottlenecks.