Re: Change my contributor information

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Change my contributor information
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On 12/16/2013 01:09 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Joshua D. Drake (jd@commandprompt.com) wrote:
>> I think we are thinking way to hard about this. If someone puts
>> garbage on their profile that just makes them look bad.
>
> Doesn't strike me as terribly hard to think about, I feel it'd probably
> integrate better with the current way things work, and garbage on our
> site makes *us* look bad, probably more than anyone else.

My reference point is things like LinkedIn profiles. If the profile is
garbage, the person looks bad, not linkedin. I think the idea of a
moderator having to approve my update to my profile is silly.

Do I think there should be a way to remove the information if it is
incorrect, of course!

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages
Сообщение: Re: Adding Oracle Linux to the Linux Download pages