Testing an extension without installing it

От Florian Weimer
Тема Testing an extension without installing it
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Is it possible to test an C extension module (.so file) without
installing a SHAREDIR/extension/extension_name.control file?

My test suite already runs initdb and the database as a non-postgres
user, but I don't see a way to override the extension control file location.

Сообщение: Re: Similarity search for sentences
Сообщение: Re: Similarity search for sentences