Re: Review: ECPG infrastructure changes part 1, was: Re: ECPG fixes

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: Review: ECPG infrastructure changes part 1, was: Re: ECPG fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tested git apply and build again. No warnings.

The regression test also looks good to me now.

I'm done with this review.

(Not sure if I should move it to 'ready for committer' status or the CFM
should do).

// Antonin Houska (Tony)