Re: repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3

От Marco Nenciarini
Тема Re: repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Il 05/12/13 17:05, Francisco Cabrita ha scritto:
> Hi guys,
>
> I’ve added postgresql.org apt repo and installed PostgreSQL 9.3 from it.
>
> # apt-cache search postgresql | grep repmgr
> postgresql-9.0-repmgr - replication manager support modules for
> PostgreSQL 9.0
> postgresql-9.1-repmgr - replication manager support modules for
> PostgreSQL 9.1
> postgresql-9.2-repmgr - replication manager support modules for
> PostgreSQL 9.2
> repmgr - replication manager for PostgreSQL
> repmgr-dbg - debug symbols for repmgr
>
> I don’t find repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3, am I missing something or should
> I use ‘repmgr’ deb?
>
> thanks in advance
>
> Cheers,
> Frank

The upcoming repmgr release will support it. It has already been tagged,
but no official release tarball has been
produced.

I'd prefer to use the official tarball, but if no official release will
show up in the next couple of days, I'll backport the compatibility
patch to the current version.

Regards,
Marco

--
Marco Nenciarini - 2ndQuadrant Italy
marco.nenciarini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3
Сообщение: Re: repmgr for PostgreSQL 9.3