sqlserver2pgsql

От Marc Cousin
Тема sqlserver2pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Hi,

Here is my attempt to start an equivalent of ora2pg - written by my
colleague Gilles Darold - for SQL Server.

This has been written to solve the same problem: migrate a full SQL
Server database with as little work as possible.

It is far from being as complete as ora2pg for now, but it migrates
automatically all the SQL Server databases we could throw at it.

As there are already quite a few of these tools around, but none that
could do what we needed (or at least I couldn't find any), I tried to
find a name that isn't already in use. I hope it is so. If this name is
already in use, I'll try to find another name...

This Perl script parses a SQL Server schema dump (tables, indexes, data
types, schemas, sequences, views, constraints and a few other things,
but obviously no PL), and creates a PostgreSQL schema (case insensitive
if needed) and a Pentaho Data Integrator (Kettle) job to migrate the
data rapidly and automatically.

You will find it here:

https://github.com/dalibo/sqlserver2pgsql

Regards,

Marc

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: