Re: One query run twice in parallel results in huge performance decrease

От Jan Michel
Тема Re: One query run twice in parallel results in huge performance decrease
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 30.11.2013 00:48, Tom Lane wrote:
> Are you explicitly ANALYZE'ing the newly-built tables in your script,
> or are you just trusting auto-analyze to get the job done?
Hi Tom,
there is an explicit analyze of the table being done between filling the
table with values and running this query. I sketched the process of
creating and filling the table here:
http://etherpad.netluchs.de/pgquery

Jan