Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com
Дата
Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-www
On 11/22/2013 08:01 PM, Stephen Frost wrote:
> * Stefan Kaltenbrunner (stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc) wrote:
>> honestly - I would strongly vote on removing postgresql completely from
>> freecode(and related sites), we seem to struggle to update references on
>> external sites for years and years now and I don't think we actually
>> gain a lot (if at all) from maintaining our presence there.
>
> If that meant PG wouldn't actually show up on those sites, that'd be
> fine, but that's not how it works.  *Someone else* will just end up
> posting about us up there when they figure out we're not listed or
> whatever, and then it'll end up in the same situation.

well - afaik we stopped maintaining our sourceforge entry and that one
was taken over by SF directly and is now a) always updated and b) not a
problem any more.

I consider that being a good thing if you look at the archives on -www
and -advocacy for that download^advertising platform.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] freecode.com