Re: [DOCS] pg_total_relation_size() and CHECKPOINT

От Zubkovsky, Sergey
Тема Re: [DOCS] pg_total_relation_size() and CHECKPOINT
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
The previous results were received on PG 8.3 version:
"PostgreSQL 8.3.0, compiled by Visual C++ build 1400"

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:19 PM
To: Zubkovsky, Sergey
Cc: pgsql-docs@postgresql.org; pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] pg_total_relation_size() and CHECKPOINT

[ moved to -hackers --- see original thread here
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-docs/2008-03/msg00039.php
]

"Zubkovsky, Sergey" <Sergey.Zubkovsky@transas.com> writes:
> Here is my example.

Hmm ... on my Fedora machine I get the same result (704512) in
all these cases, which is what I'd expect.  (The exact value
could vary across platforms, of course.)

You said you were using the MinGW build --- maybe MinGW's version
of stat(2) isn't trustworthy?