Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tiago Babo <tiago.babo@gmail.com> writes:
> This is not how my application is doing the insert (like I showed you before), but it was the only way I could
continuouslyget the error. I'm using a Scala library called ScalikeJDBC to access the database. So maybe the problem is
onhow it handles the execution.

You should turn on log_statements and look to see what's actually being
sent to the server.