Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?
Дата
Re: Performance bug in prepared statement binding in 9.2?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-performance
Tom,

> There's an abbreviated version of this argument in the comments in
> my proposed patch at
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/11927.1384199294@sss.pgh.pa.us
> What I'm hoping will happen next is that the complainants will hot-patch
> that and see if it fixes their problems.  We can't really determine
> what to do without that information.

Unfortunately, the original reporter of this issue will not be available
for testing for 2-3 weeks, and I haven't been able to devise a synthetic
test which clearly shows the issue.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.