Re: backup.sgml-cmd-v003.patch

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: backup.sgml-cmd-v003.patch
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 11/08/2013 12:18 PM, Karl O. Pinc wrote:

> On 11/08/2013 02:12:56 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 1:33 PM, Joshua D. Drake
>> <jd@commandprompt.com>
>> often
>> lines
>>> I am certainly not opposed.
>>
>> OK, done.
>
> So....  Joshusa/Ivan  Do you want to send another
> version of the patch with the committed changes
> omitted for further review?

I have no problem having Ivan submit another patch, outside of the
multiple patch requirement. If you guys will accept a single patch file
with the agreed changes, then we are good.

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/  509-416-6579
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC, @cmdpromptinc