PHP PDO getting data from pgSQL stored function

От Michael Schmidt
Тема PHP PDO getting data from pgSQL stored function
Дата
Re: PHP PDO getting data from pgSQL stored function  (reiner peterke <zedaardv@drizzle.com>)
Список pgsql-php
Hi guys,

i need to do a ugly select which i dont want to place in my php code.
I use PDO all the time.

I want to return a structure which is the same as a table i have created.

I want to write it in pgSQL.

Now my question, how can i return that and access it with PHP PDO?
Should I use a cursor or shoul I use the return of the function (if it
is possible)?

Can someone provide a piece of example code?

Thanks for help

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: