Re: BUG #8553: CRITICAL - delete from doesn't delete rows, select returns them anyway

От Vadim Yevsyukov
Тема Re: BUG #8553: CRITICAL - delete from doesn't delete rows, select returns them anyway
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Additional information on the issue - 'Equal' and 'between' operators return different results, see below.

>psql -h pgsqltest -U billing -d billing

billing=# select jobid, name from job where jobid = 2;
 jobid |       name
-------+-------------------
     2 | Payment Processor
(1 row)

billing=# select jobid, name from job where jobid between 2 and 2;
 jobid |       name
     2 | Payment Processor
     2 | Payment Processor
     2 | Payment Processor
(3 rows)

Dump file also contains duplicates, see attached file.

>pg_dump.exe --host pgsqltest ...  --format plain --file "job-plain.backup" --table "public.job" "billing"

Vadim Yevsyukov
Motor Vehicle Software Corporation
http://www.mvscusa.com