Re: Hot Standby performance issue

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Hot Standby performance issue
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On 18.10.2013 23:49, sparikh wrote:
> Anybody has any idea, or pointer ? This is a high priority issue I
> have resolve at work. Any help would be of great help.

To help you we really need much more specific report. The one you posted
contains no details whatsoever - it doesn't even mention what version of
PostgreSQL you use, on what OS or the query.

Please, provide substantially more details. We can't really help you
without it.

regards
Tomas

PS: Please, format your messages reasonably, i.e. not one huge paragraph
of text.

Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby performance issue
Сообщение: Re: Hot Standby performance issue