Set application name from jdbc url

От Stéphan BEUZE
Тема Set application name from jdbc url
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I want to set the application name of the connections of my application.
Then I can list the rows in `pg_stat_activity` with a non empty
`application_name` column.

I have setup the following JDBC url for connecting to my Postgresql
database:

     jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5435/MyDB?application-name=MyApp

I have tried also this url with no more success.

     jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5435/MyDB?application_name=MyApp

I also tried these two variant of application name parameter :
*applicationName* and *ApplicationName* with no luck.

What is the correct parameter name ?

Here is my JDBC driver version:  **9.1-901.jdbc4**
I try to connect a Postgresql server : 9.2.4 - 64bit - running on Windows 7

Stephan