Re: Remove or alter the default access privileges of the public schema by the database owner

От Christian Affolter
Тема Re: Remove or alter the default access privileges of the public schema by the database owner
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello

Please accept my apologies for the double posting. The original mail was
held off by the Majordomo mailing list software until a mailing list
administrator would allow it to be delivered. Majordomo doesn't like the
string 'remove' within the subject.
Thereupon, I informed the mailing list admins that I will resend the
message with a new subject and that they can safely delete the original
message. Apparently, my notice got overlooked somehow.

Sorry again.
Christian

On 15.10.2013 12:28, Christian Affolter wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm looking for a way to let a role which created a new database (is the
> database owner) change (remove) the default access privileges of the
> public schema, which allows everyone to use and create objects within
> this schema. I do not want to give the role the SUPERUSER option.

[...]