Re: pg_hba.conf broken after cluster upgrade

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf broken after cluster upgrade
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 10/16/2013 09:46 AM, Bob Jolliffe wrote:
> Hello
>
> I just upgraded my postgresql server from 8.4 to 9.2 on ubuntu linux
> 12.04.  I installed the new version then used pg_upgrade to upgrade and
> replicate the cluster from the old server to the new.
>
> Everything appears to have worked well except that I am left with a
> problem with my pg_hba.conf file.  For some strange reason it only
> accepts a single line.  So by default I had just:
>
> local all postgres ident
>
> All attempts to add any additional lines to this file, such as
>
>   host all all 127.0.0.1/32 <http://127.0.0.1/32> md5
>
>   lead to the following error on startup:
>
> 2013-10-16 16:43:41 GMT LOG:  authentication option not in name=value
> format: local
> 2013-10-16 16:43:41 GMT CONTEXT:  line 1 of configuration file
> "/etc/postgresql/9.2/main/pg_hba.conf"
> 2013-10-16 16:43:41 GMT FATAL:  could not load pg_hba.conf
>
> Note that either the host line or the local line on their own are fine.
>   But any attempt to have more than one line (in any order) leads to
> this error.
>
> Any idea what on earth can I have done and how can I fix it?

Can you show a cut and paste of the pg_hba.conf starting before the
local line and extending below the next line?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Bug? Function with side effects not evaluated in CTE
Сообщение: Re: Bug? Function with side effects not evaluated in CTE