Re: Java String saving as unicode in database

От dmp
Тема Re: Java String saving as unicode in database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
As John said. Download and use the complete code from the
example given before. Fill in in main() database, username, &
password.

Compile:
javac Test_UTC.java

Run:
java Test_UTC

Look at the cmd line output text and the JPanel text. This will
tell the story.

Test_UTC code.
http://dandymadeproductions.com/temp/Test_UTC.java

danap.