Re: BUG #8515: Random 'relation "..." does not exist'

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #8515: Random 'relation "..." does not exist'
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 10/9/2013 10:35 AM, nbuduroi@gmail.com wrote:
> Basically, at some point a query, update or insert will not work and
> complain about a table not existing, but that table was used without any
> issue previously. Closing the running connection to the database and
> reconnecting make that error disappear. Two concurrent connections (one from
> a console and another from the app) could be contradicting themselves, one
> giving the error and the other not.

that sounds like a hardware/platform problem to me more than anything.
maybe in memory cache is getting corrupted or something?

Сообщение: Re: BUG #8515: Random 'relation "..." does not exist'
Сообщение: Re: BUG #8515: Random 'relation "..." does not exist'