Is there any way we can change the Majordomo moderation message?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Is there any way we can change the Majordomo moderation message?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
WWW,

> What do i have to do to either
> - be "a member of the restrict_post groups"

The message which a user who is not subscribed to a list gets when they
post is cryptic in the extreme.  It should say something like:

"Your message is being held for moderation because you are not
subscribed to *list*.  If you want to subscribe, go <link>.  Generally,
moderated messages are approved or rejected within a day."

I raised this with Marc years ago and he was unwilling to even talk
about changing it.  Is there a way to fix that without hacking Majordomo?

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: