Re: request for mailing list archive in mbox format

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: request for mailing list archive in mbox format
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> As I told Teodor when he email'd me about it, I have to do some work on
> the main server, for security reasons, before I can give you access to the
> archives ... once done, I will send Teodor the URL to use with rsync to
> download them to the IP he provide me ...

I think what Oleg was asking for at the moment was just a static
snapshot of the archives to get started with.  Could you get that data
to him somehow and then worry about rsync'ing later?

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: