Re: cygwin and postgresql

От James B. Byrne
Тема Re: cygwin and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, June 15, 2009 13:02, Scott Marlowe wrote:

> So, for sure something like:
>
> alter user dbuser with createdb;
>
> didn't fix the problem?

I have removed the windows installation and can no longer check
this.  I maintained the pg roles via pgadmin3 and, to the best of my
ability to recollect, the owner of the development and test
databases had dbcreate privileges.

If the problem persists under the cygwin environment then I will
revisit the native pg installation for testing.

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3