Re: Looking for information on our elephant

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Looking for information on our elephant
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/19/2013 04:16 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Looking for information on our elephant: especially how/why we
> chose elephant as our mascot.

What I've been told:

Our first logo was one Jan designed, which was a elephant in a diamond.While the idea was nice, it looked terrible, so
whenMarc and Greg

launched PostreSQL Inc. they hired an actual desinger who created the
blue elephant we have now.  This design was then contributed to the
community.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Freezing without write I/O
Сообщение: Re: Freezing without write I/O