Fwd: Re[2]: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant

От Dmitry Turin
Тема Fwd: Re[2]: We all are looped on Internet: request + transport = invariant
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
>have you written a TML parser

No.
I want, that you and other people help me in that.

>do you have feedback from actual average users,
>that TML is indeed easier to use than SQL?

Yes.
TML was born in discuss with these users
(mainly nucleus physicists, optics , molecular biologists, zoologist
and ecologist)

>scheme apparently requires, that tables be defined in a special way

No.
Table must be created in traditional way (by "create table, alter
table") and not through browser.
User must use "create table", etc in database-terminal like "psql.exe".

> you'll be better off discussing this in comp.databases.theory

There are two reason to discuss TML in this forum:
1. postgres is my favorite database,
2. discussion not in theory forum, but in forum of real database
approach to realization in greater degree.

Dmitry Turin
http://html6.by.ru
http://sql4.by.ru

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: