Re: BUG #15310: pg_upgrade dissociates event triggers from extensions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15310: pg_upgrade dissociates event triggers from extensions
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> That sounds like a bug to me.  Could you add more tests to
> src/test/modules/test_pg_dump with an event trigger part of an extension
> with a binary upgrade test?

It doesn't seem especially useful to me to lock this particular barn
door behind the horse.  What would be great is a way of cross-checking
that the grammar, pg_dump, and the various callers of
recordDependencyOnCurrentExtension are all on the same page about
which objects can be extension members.  I see no way to automate that
unfortunately :-(

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15271: Documentation / Error reporting on GUC parameterchange
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15271: Documentation / Error reporting on GUC parameter change