Re: Parallel pg_dump's error reporting doesn't work worth squat

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Parallel pg_dump's error reporting doesn't work worth squat
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
>> Next, I got the following behavior for the following command,
>> then freeze. Maybe stopping at the same point with the next
>> paragraph but I'm not sure. The same thing occurs this patch on
>> top of the current master but doesn't on Linux.

> [ need to close command sockets in ShutdownWorkersHard ]

Hah.  I had made that same change in the cosmetic-cleanups patch I was
working on ... but I assumed it wasn't a live bug or we'd have heard
about it.

Pushed along with the comment improvements I'd made to that function.

Сообщение: Re: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist
Сообщение: Re: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in targetlist