Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context

От Marko Tiikkaja
Тема Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context
Дата
Re: PL/pgSQL, RAISE and error context  (Jeevan Chalke <jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15/09/2013 13:58, I wrote:
> Hmm.  I just noticed there's something weird going on in the select_view
> test.  I'm investigating this currently.

Seems that there's some magic going on and I overwrote the expected
results of the wrong file.  However, I can't figure out how one is
supposed to be getting the output of expected/select_views.out, nor do I
find this documented anywhere (I know xml has a similar thing so I tried
grepping around for XML, to no avail).

Here's an updated patch, but I think expected/select_views.out is still
broken.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Вложения