Res: Archive files growth!!!

От paulo matadr
Тема Res: Archive files growth!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Let me see, for example one insert type (inser into table2 (select * from table1), where table have size  26megas,make 226megas for archives files.
(i made a test with parameter wal_bufffer before this is defaul value 64k and the same commando make 640megas of archives after modify to 1024k a take 226m)
however continuous confused for me.
how 26mega of insert generate 226mega of archive.

mDe: Craig Ringer <craig@postnewspapers.com.au>