Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify the isolation tester so that multiple sessions can wait.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Modify the isolation tester so that multiple sessions can wait.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mikael Kjellström <mikael.kjellstrom@mksoft.nu> writes:
> And that seems to have done the trick.  I started a manual run of HEAD
> on curculio and now it's green on the build farm.

> Thanks!

Thank *you*, for putting up a buildfarm member that caught this bug.

Сообщение: Re: Add jsonb_compact(...) for whitespace-free jsonb to text
Сообщение: Re: Add jsonb_compact(...) for whitespace-free jsonb to text