Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/9/2013 1:22 PM, patrick keshishian wrote:
> If printing inside the mug is too difficult, cost prohibitive, then stick
> with the smiling elephant at the outside bottom of the mug.

as I rarely see mugs with anything printed on the bottom, I suspect this
too would add significantly to the cost

how about something simple, like ...   one side of mug gets a large
classic postgres elephant head, and the other side gets something like
POSTGRESQL - DATA INTEGRITY BY DESIGN or something to that effect.

Сообщение: Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Сообщение: Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs