Re: Levenshtein Distance with more than 255 characters

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Levenshtein Distance with more than 255 characters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 9/6/2013 2:00 PM, janek12@web.de wrote:
> Where can I change levensthein_max_length?

as the message you quoted said, its

    #define MAX_LEVENSHTEIN_STRLEN

I'd expect this (without bothering to look) to be in a .h file in the
fuzzystrmatch contributed module directory.

Сообщение: Re: Levenshtein Distance with more than 255 characters
Сообщение: Re: Levenshtein Distance with more than 255 characters