Re: Hstore: Query speedups with Gin index

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Hstore: Query speedups with Gin index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9/5/13 2:42 PM, Blake Smith wrote:
> Thanks for checking the tests. I wasn't able to duplicate your test
> results. Did you run the hstore regression tests with the revised patch
> I attached in the thread?  Attached is the output I got with the latest
> patch applied.

See
http://pgci.eisentraut.org/jenkins/job/postgresql_commitfest_world/46/consoleFull

Perhaps you didn't build with --enable-cassert?

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] encouraging index-only scans
От: Jeff Janes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [HACKERS] Is it necessary to rewrite table while increasing the scale of datatype numeric?