Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 09/03/2013 11:20 PM, Tomonari Katsumata wrote:
> I understands that "the PostgreSQL license" does not require
> any specified file name and missing "LICENSE" is not problem.
>
> I'm Sorry for the stupid question.

No, thank *you* for pointing it out!  None of us had actually looked at
that page.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [tiny doc fix] statistics are not retained across immediate shutdown
Сообщение: Re: [tiny doc fix] statistics are not retained across immediate shutdown