Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?

От Tomonari Katsumata
Тема Re: The PostgreSQL License requires "LICENSE" file?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(2013/09/04 2:34), Josh Berkus wrote:>>>>> I've checked the PostgreSQL License,>>>> and had a question.>>>>
http://opensource.org/licenses/PostgreSQL>>>>I don't know who opensource.org are, but their idea of "the PostgreSQL>>
license"doesn't appear to match the actual license text.>> The OSI, which is the organization which defines whether
licensesare> open source or not.  We requested that they list The PostgreSQL License> on their site after Red Hat
determinedthat our license had sufficent> textual differences from the BSD License to be a different license.>> I've
requestedthat the spurious "file name" reference be removed.>

Thank you for checking it soon.

I understands that "the PostgreSQL license" does not require
any specified file name and missing "LICENSE" is not problem.

I'm Sorry for the stupid question.

regards,
Tomonari Katsumata