Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> writes:
> So unfortunately the advice we've received is essentially identical to
> what Josh found when working for Sun, which is that there is nothing
> that EnterpriseDB, or the community running postgresql.org can do to
> help without risking severe penalties.

What's not apparent to me is why the one-click installers are any
different from the source code.  ISTM that if putting them on the
postgresql.org mirror network would be legally hazardous, then we
*already* have a problem.

Is it not sufficient to have mirror servers within the US block
connections from the embargoed countries?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria
Сообщение: Re: Problem serving one-click installer to Syria