Re: CTAGS for PL/pgSQL ?

От Charles Sheridan
Тема Re: CTAGS for PL/pgSQL ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On 13-08-29 9:00 AM, Luca Ferrari wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 29, 2013 at 3:33 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>
>> Uh, I think Vim can use etags, no?  Isn't etags Exuberant Ctags?  The
>> Exuberant Ctags's FAQ mentions Vim:
>>
> I was referring to the etags shipped with emacs, that even if does not
> support (explicitly) sql seems to work for a very simple test. I've
> done the same test using the etags (from ctags) and it works too, so
> now the important thing is to make vim using the tags file and see
> what is missing.
>

> Luca

Vim documentation states that ctags won't work w/ vim, and recommends
exuberant-ctags.  If ctags does process PL/pgSQL, perhaps that output
could be added to the exuberant-ctags tags file, likely w/ some
processing.  I've got exuberant-ctags on a cron, and I think that Vim
also calls it periodically during a Vim session, so I'd also cron ctags
for regular update to the same tags file.   To avoid sync problems,
where exuberant-ctags overwrites the ctags content, I'd actually want to
call both tags programs from the a common exuberant-ctags wrapper.

Charles

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Luca Ferrari
Сообщение: Re: CTAGS for PL/pgSQL ?
От: walerina
Сообщение: Re: Find Out a Way to Recover Data From Android Phone