weird navigation in the mailing lists section

От damien clochard
Тема weird navigation in the mailing lists section
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi !

I got confused this morning while looking for a subscribe form for a
particular psql-* mailing list.

Here's the scenario:

1- I go to: http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/

2- I click on archives first because I want to check the content of the
list I am interested in before subscribing and because I am told "Before
posting to a list, you may wish to search the archives." :)

3- Now I am here : http://www.postgresql.org/list/ and from this page
there's no simple way to go back to the subscribe form. The sub-menu on
the left has changed (why ?) and the subscribe link disappeared.

From the archives, the best way to accomplish is to click on "community"
in the navbar and then go back in the mailing list section to subscribe.

Basically I think it should be easier to subscribe from the archives.
Maybe just put back the subscribe item in the sub menu of
http://www.postgresql.org/list/ or add a specific subscribe link next to
each mailing list name.

--
damien

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list
Сообщение: Re: Request for Hyderabad mailing list