Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
> I am fine with this because it only touches unixware-specific stuff,
> except the change to Tom's inline function:
>   [static] inline Datum
>   myFunctionCall2(FmgrInfo *flinfo, Datum arg1, Datum arg2)
> Tom will have to comment on that.

That change would actively break some platforms (see C99 inline
specifications).  Why is it necessary for SCO?  We certainly have
plenty of other static inline functions ...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a patch.