The translation into Bulgarian

От Albert Ward
Тема The translation into Bulgarian
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hello,
 I am interested in your publication http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/kernel-resources.html and would like to translate it to Bulgarian language, so I can share it with the readers on my blog. For doing that I need your written permission.
 Of course, I will credit you as an author and your webpage as a source. Certainly, I will be grateful if you do the same when I'll be done with translation.
 The translation is non-commercial and will be posted only on the Web, no print copies are planned.
 Do you prefer email or IM for contact (if any questions regarding the translation arise)? AIM, MSN, Skype?
Regards,
Albert Ward

-------------
recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

The translation into Bulgarian

Our mailing address is:

Evgeniya Osipova
Pushkin str., house 21/1, ap. 47
Kiev, ME 04116

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2011 Evgeniya Osipova All rights reserved.

Forward this email to a friend
Update your profile
Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp