Re: Re: BUG #5614: Varchar column (with DEFAULT NULL) stores 'UL' value instead of null

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: BUG #5614: Varchar column (with DEFAULT NULL) stores 'UL' value instead of null
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Mariusz Majer <mmajer@janmedia.com> writes:
> I am using postgresql-8.2-504.jdbc3.jar driver.
> When I add one row from psql:
> - in net_source I got null value,
> while adding new order from application using JDBC
> - in net_source I got 'UL' value
> ...so in my opinion it might be issue with JDBC (maybe too old JDBC??).

Maybe.  These dumps seem to be from a newer-than-8.2 server, so it'd be
a good idea to update to a matching JDBC version in any case.

> in dump.txt result of execution query you provided
>> select * from pg_attrdef where adrelid = 'ecom2_orders'::regclass;
> http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n2636403/descr.txt descr.txt

These results look perfectly normal to me.  You're sure you got the data
for a malfunctioning table, not a correct table?