Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi

Has anybody been able to install Pg 9.3 beta .debs on Ubuntu 12.04

when I try to select postgresql-9.3 (9,3~beta2-2.pgdg12.4+1) for
installation I get error saying

The following packages have unmet dependencies:postgresql-9.3 : Depends: postgresql-client-9.3 but it is not going to
be installed

I have tried it earlier on a system with multiple extra repos defined and
so thought that this is my setup specific.

Today I tried it on fresh install of 12.04 with only pgdg PPA added and
still I can't add
any packages from 9.3 series.

I did successfully install versions 8.4, 9.0, 9.1 amd 9,2 side by side

--
Hannu Krosing
PostgreSQL Consultant

Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up
Сообщение: Re: Kudos for Reviewers -- wrapping it up