Re: Reltuples/n_live_tup values wrong

От Sebastian Kornehl
Тема Re: Reltuples/n_live_tup values wrong
Дата
Re: Reltuples/n_live_tup values wrong  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Tom,

thanks for your Reply!

You might be right, I found some pg_prepared_xacts from 2013-05-23. This
was a test with a XA using application, but the application is already
offline. There is also no pid available for the given transaction id's.

Do you have any idea how to close these xa transactions without
restarting the whole db?

Thank you.

-Sebastian

On 08/07/2013 02:12 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sebastian Kornehl <webmaster@sourcebase.org> writes:
>> I'm facing a problem which seems like a bug to me. I'm running:
> It seems like most of your problem is explained by this:
>
>>> DETAIL:  609299 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.
> You need to get rid of whatever old open transaction is preventing
> those rows from getting vacuumed away.  Perhaps you have a prepared
> transaction lying around?
>
>             regards, tom lane

Сообщение: Re: Reltuples/n_live_tup values wrong
Сообщение: Re: Reltuples/n_live_tup values wrong