Saved SQL queries will not execute

От Sandy Haas
Тема Saved SQL queries will not execute
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Good morning,

I’m hoping someone can help me with a problem I seem to be having when trying to run saved queries on my new Windows 11 PC.

When I open a saved query, and execute it, sometimes it works, but most times it does not.  I’m having to copy the query and paste it into a new query tab and execute it that way.  Then, if I change a variable in that query, I have to again copy it, and paste it into yet another query tab, to get it to execute.

I recently got a new PC, Windows 11, and am using version 7.3.

I’ve scoured the web and the PGAdmin documentation, and the only thing I’ve found referencing issues, is to check that auto commit is on, and it is.

I did install it to my D drive, but I notice that the Database File is located on my C drive.  Could this possibly be the issue?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sandy Haas

Logistics/Data Management