Re: pgBench cannot use prepared statements and reconnections

От Mark Kirkwood
Тема Re: pgBench cannot use prepared statements and reconnections
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 01/08/13 11:08, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> On 01/08/13 10:08, Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>> To wit:
>>
>> [jberkus@pgx-test prepare]$ pgbench -c 4 -C -T 180 -l -r -M prepared
>> bench
>> starting vacuum...end.
>> Client 1 aborted in state 7: ERROR:  prepared statement "P0_7" does not
>> exist
>> Client 0 aborted in state 7: ERROR:  prepared statement "P0_7" does not
>> exist
>> Client 3 aborted in state 7: ERROR:  prepared statement "P0_7" does not
>> exist
>> Client 2 aborted in state 7: ERROR:  prepared statement "P0_7" does not
>> exist
>> transaction type: TPC-B (sort of)
>>

> Strange - work for me (9.4devel pulled just now).
>
> Cheers
>
> Mark

Hmmm, apologies - actually it didn't - I read right past the text

ERROR:  prepared statement "P0_7" does not exist

Сообщение: Re: pgBench cannot use prepared statements and reconnections
Сообщение: Re: pgBench cannot use prepared statements and reconnections